Managing Aggression & Violence in Schools
The purpose of this course is to provide school staff with:
· The maximium legal knowledge and vocabulary to defend themselves against potential complaints, vexatious or otherwise.
· The correct legal and practical terminology in how to report and aggressive or violent incident.
· The necessary tactical awareness skills in order to produce a positive outcome.
· The skills to deal with physically challenging situations.
· Help dealing with potential fear and anxiety in the classroom
· A defined plan of action when an incident occurs.
All participants will be issued with CARA TRAINING Certificates and a Manual.
|Course date||07-10-2017 10:00 am|
|End Date||07-10-2017 3:00 pm|
|Speaker||Cara Training Consultancy|
|Location||Sligo Education Centre|