Impress & Achieve Interview Success
Newly-qualified teachers, those finding it difficult to secure interviews and positions in a highly competitive market, teachers seeking change or aspiring to Principalship, Deputy Principalship & Middle Management roles.
This highly successful and motivating Talk explains how to enhance your application & interview performance through -
· Professional & succinct CV compilation
· Letters/forms of application & on-the-spot presentations
· Effective communication with interview panels
· Understanding the interviewer/interviewee dynamic
· Translating your skills, competencies, experience and achievements to impressive performance in the selection process
· Objectively reviewing outcomes and moving on with confidence.
Teresa Hand-Campbell, M.Sc. blends her 36 years of experience in Education (30 yrs in Principalship), and her success and expertise as an Occupational Psychologist, Lecturer, a Business, Executive Coach, Certified Mediator and Registered Psychometric Test User 1 & 2 (BPS) to affirm and motivate you towards securing your ideal position and realising your true potential.
|Course date||16-05-2018 4:30 pm|
|End Date||16-05-2018 6:30 pm|
|Location||Sligo Education Centre|